- Guarantee cleanliness of public places
- Same technology used in hospitals
- Easily packs in luggage or handbag
Combat germs and odors at home or while traveling with the CleanWave® Portable Sanitizing Wand. With advanced UV-C light technology, this little powerhouse deodorizes** and eliminates up to 99.9%† of viruses, bacteria and certain allergens* on hard surfaces‡ at home or away. Fitting easily in your purse or luggage, The CleanWave Portable Wand cleans without chemicals, irritants§ or residues. Laboratory proven to eliminate up to 99% of MRSA and H1N1 in just 1 second,‡ the CleanWave is ideal for remote controls, computer keyboards, toys, faucets, cell phones, steering wheels, shopping cart handles, ATM machines, airplane and train headrests, music players and more. Reduce germs and bacteria waiting for you in hotel rooms, public restrooms or at work with the CleanWave Portable Sanitizing Wand.
· Safety shut-off feature
- Push button operation
- Built in light to indicate unit is active
- Wrist strap for ease of use
- Uses four AA batteries (not included)
- Low battery warning light
- One year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 10.39” H x 1.5” W
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Not intended for people, pets or food.
- Kills up to 99.9% of germs, viruses and other micro-organisms on solid, non-porous surfaces. Sanitizing times and effectiveness for porous surfaces will vary.
- Based on exposure of UV-C light to test organisms in laboratory on non-porous hard surface, under controlled conditions. MRSA refers to Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (ATCC 33592). H1N1 refers to A/Swine/Iowa Swine Influenza A (ATCC 333)
- Direct UV-C Light exposure is effective on certain allergen producing organisms such as Mold A and a reduction in certain allergen producing pests.
- Deodorization based on UV-C reduction of odor-causing bacteria.
- When used as directed.
2011, Verilux, Inc.