For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or become cloudy.
When using this product
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relive dryness of the eye.