For external use only
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.