For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or become cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after using
- Avoid overuse, which may cause more redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.