For external use only.
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For the treatment of Acne