EYE IRRITANT. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapor may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. DO NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.Contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases. Contains no phosphorus. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.