PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eye wear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.
FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases. .