Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear safety glasses or goggles. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
First Aid: If in eye: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Do not use or mix with bleach-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases. Keep container closed. Store in the original container in an area inaccessible to children and pets. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.