CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. FIRST AID: EYES: Immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. SKIN: Immediately remove contaminated clothing and wash skin with water for 15 minutes. IF SWALLOWED: DO NOT induce vomiting. Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center if irritation persists.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONTAINS: Sodium hypochlorite and surfactants. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric or carpet. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, as hazardous gases may result..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.