Keep out of reach of children. Danger corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handing. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as other toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, carpet, wood, painted, and paper surfaces.