Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed.
Wear household rubber gloves. Always stand on a non-slip surface for all cleaning jobs. Do not use CLR on natural stone, marble, terrazzo, colored grout, painted or metallic glazed surfaces, plastic laminates, Formica, aluminum, copper, brass, steam irons, refinished tubs or any damaged or cracked surface. May etch old sinks, tubs and tiles. CLR may return older cement to its original white appearance. CLR is corrosive. Avoid contact with wood, clothing, wallpaper and carpeting. Always test all surfaces in a small hidden area before use. Always avoid prolonged contact with any surface. After 2 minutes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with cold clean water.
Do not mix with other household chemicals or bleach as toxic fumes may result. Do not reuse empty bottle. Skin and eye irritant. Vapor may be harmful. Use in well ventilated area. In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush with cool water for 15 minutes. Call physician if irritation continues. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; drink a glass of water, followed with milk. Call a physician immediately.