Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician. When using this product, do not swallow.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Oral debriding agent / oral wound
- Cleanser for temporary use to cleanse canker sore and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasion
- First aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral wounds