Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a dentist if you have: Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks; Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Helps protect against cavities.