When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- Helps protect against cavities