Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.