Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
Uses: Aids in the prevention of: cavities, plaque, and gingivitis. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.