For Indoor & Outdoor Use
1 Syringe, total net wt. 0.21 oz (6g).
- Starts Killing in Hours
- Kills ants at the source
- Preferred food form for ants
- Works within hours and up to 1 month
- Effective against Argentine, Carpenter, Cornfield, Pharaoh, White Footed, Odorous House, Pavement and Little Black Ants
How Combat® Quick Kill Formula Works:
This product provides Fast Control of ants in 3 to 5 days. That's because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. Its speed is slow enough for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and queen(s), so that the entire colony is killed.
Please recycle empty carton.
EPA Reg. No. 64240-30 EPA Est. No. 071106-GA-001
Made in the U.S.A.
For Indoor Use: Visually inspect for ants and place gel in areas where you see ants. Do not place bait in locations that are frequently washed, as bait will be removed by washing. Do not treat food preparation surfaces. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists. Product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use: Place gel outdoors into, on or adjacent to structures where you see ants, next to ant trails and suspected areas of ant activity. You will notice fewer ants in days.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To apply gel: Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger.
Place gel in areas of suspected ant activity, next to ant trails and near ant nests. Recap tube after use. Avoid applying gel in direct sunlight.
- Apply gel in spots in cracks and crevices. For best results, make many spots or dabs of gel where you see ants foraging and entering the structure.
- Do not apply gel to areas which have been recently sprayed with insecticide or contaminated with foggers, and do not spray insecticide over gel as this may cause bait to become repellent.
- Inspect placements and reapply as needed. Keep exposed gel away from open foods and food contact surfaces.
©The Dial Corporation, a Henkel Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.2x 4.65x 1.2
Item Code: 647843
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Caution: Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children. Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or toll-free number 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Combat Information Helpline: 1-800-426-6228.
Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait stations.
Fipronil0.01% , Other Ingredients:99.99%