Combat Defense System Kills Roaches Advanced Formula, Syringe
Combat® Plus products are designed for complete roach protection. The perfect combination of Combat® Source Kill Max Formula and Combat® Platinum Roach Killing Gel, allows you to treat your home with bait stations in traditional locations plus cracks and crevices with the gel where standard bait stations can't reach. The Combat® Plus system starts working in hours to destroy the source of your problem and continues to protect your home for up to 6 months.
For Small Roaches
Easy to use
- For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices
- Starts working in hours
- Kills up to 6 months
- Kills in hours
- No vapor, fumes or odor
- Child resistant baits
How Combat® Source Kill Max Roach Gel Works:
Gel attracts roaches in search of food and water to the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest.
How Combat® Source Kill Formula Works:
- Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait.
- Roaches take the bait back to the nest.
- Roaches share the bait, killing other roaches and destroying the nest.
Results may be affected by the number of roaches, the cleanliness of the area and the use of other roach control measures throughout the structure.
Please recycle empty carton.
Source Kill Max: Active Ingredient: Fipronil 0.03%, Other Ingredients: 99.97%
Killing Gel: Active Ingredient: Fipronil 0.01%, Other Ingredients: 99.99%
Made in the U.S.A.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Directions for Roach Killing Gel for use:
1) To apply gel: remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. Gel can be applied as sports or in a line along cracks or crevices. Apply gel in 1 to 4 dime-sized (1/4 to 1/2 g) spots or a 3 to 12 inch strip per square yard. Recap tube after use.
2) Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and any out-of-the-way place in the house. For thorough control, use entire tube at the same time.
3) Inspect gel after one months and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Gel cleans up with a damp paper towel. Discard towel after use.
For indoor use: do not place gel in locations that routinely washed, as gel will be removed by washing. Do not treat food preparation surfaces. Product may stain textiles and clothing.
For outdoor use: Place gel in areas where roaches may nest or breed. Apply gel to potential places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills, and expansion joints. Apply gel in protected areas wherever possible.
Directions for Quick Kill Formula:
1) Use all 12 baits. Break baits apart. Do not remove or puncture labels on bait stations. Place baits wherever you see or have seen roaches. then place additional baits about 1 1/2 feet away. Some of the most likely hiding places for roaches are shown in diagrams on box.
2) Place baits properly so they are touching walls or corners. Do not use sprays or foggers around bait stations.
3) Replace all 12 baits every 6 months or sooner if roaches return.
©The Dial Corporation, a Henkel Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.2x 7.3x 1.7
Item Code: 235771
Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations. Storage and Disposal: Store in cool, dry area out of reach of children.
If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency or toll free 800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor our outdoor drain. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Physical or chemical hazards: Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock hazard exists. First Aid: If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Combat Information Helpline: 800-426-6228.
Other Ingredients (99.97%)