Advanced Food Formula*
Kills Roaches Fast
- Easy to use
- For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices
- Starts working in hours
How Combat® Plus Brand Works:
- Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait.
- Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest.
Conrains: 1 syringe Total Net Wt 2.1oz (60g)
*versus pervious gel formula
Please recycle empty carton.
Made in the U.S.A.
For Indoor Use: Do not apply gel to surfaces where food is handled or prepared. Do not contaminate food or utensils with gel. For Outdoor Use: (adjacent to home or structure) Place gel in areas adjacent to structures where roaches may nest or breed. Apply gel to places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills and expansion joints. Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible, as direct sunlight and water will reduce the residual effectiveness. Inspect gel after one month and reapply if no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months.
Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To apply gel: Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger,
Gel can be applied only as spots or in a line along cracks or crevices. For first application, apply gel in 4 dime sized spots or several 1 1/2 to 6 inch lines per square yard. Recap tube after use.
- Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and spots where roaches occur.
- Inspect gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Gel cleans up with a damp paper towel. Discard towel after use.
©The Dial Corporation, a Henkel Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 9.5x 1.7
Item Code: 647518
Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Caution: Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling bait stations. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children. Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or toll-free number 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Combat Information Helpline: 1-800-426-6228.
Do not allow children or pets to play with the bait stations.
Other Ingredients (99.99%)