Combat Source Kill Max Roach Killing Gel Syringe
Priced per store
Size/Count 1.05 oz.
- Kills roaches fast, works in hours
- For hard-to-reach places
- Long residual actionmore
Ship to you
- Starts working in hours
- Fast control of even large roaches
- For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices
- Long residual action
- Contains 1 syringe
Advanced formula* gel kills roaches fast. The gel attracts roaches in search of food and water to the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest.
*Vs. previous Combat gel formula.
Made in USA
Guaranteed to work or your money back. Call the Combat helpline at 1-800-426-6228 for information.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use for control of insects other than those listed on this label. See the entire label inside this package for complete directions For indoor use: Do not apply gel to areas that have recently been sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel as it may cause the bait to become repellent. Do not apply gel to surfaces where food is handled or prepared. Do not contaminate food or utensils with gel.
- To apply gel: Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. Gel can be applied only as spots or in a line along cracks or crevices. For first application, apply gel in 4 dime-sized spots or several 1 1/2 to 6-inch lines per square yard. Recap tube after use
- Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and spots where roaches occur
- Inspect gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Gel cleans up wit a damp paper towel. Discard towel after use
© 2010 Combat Insect Control Systems
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 7.05x 4.65
Item Code: 647522
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE ONLY IN AREAS INACCESSIBLE TO CHILDREN AND PETS. Product may stain textiles and clothing. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Keep gel away from foods and food contact surfaces. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. FIRST AID: IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of soap and water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open, rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control or doctor or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of a shock hazard..
Fipronil - 0.01 %