Advanced formula* gel kills roaches fast. The gel attracts roaches in search of food and water to the bait. Roaches ingest the bait and return to die in their nest.
- Starts working in hours
- Fast control of even large roaches
- For hard-to-reach places such as cracks and crevices
- Long residual action
- Contains 1 syringe
*Vs. previous Combat gel formula.
Made in USA
Guaranteed to work or your money back. Call the Combat helpline at 1-800-426-6228 for information.It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use for control of insects other than those listed on this label. See the entire label inside this package for complete directions For indoor use: Do not apply gel to areas that have recently been sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel as it may cause the bait to become repellent. Do not apply gel to surfaces where food is handled or prepared. Do not contaminate food or utensils with gel.
- To apply gel: Remove cap from tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. Gel can be applied only as spots or in a line along cracks or crevices. For first application, apply gel in 4 dime-sized spots or several 1 1/2 to 6-inch lines per square yard. Recap tube after use
- Place many spots or dabs of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas. Gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners and spots where roaches occur
- Inspect gel after one month and reapply if it is no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Gel cleans up wit a damp paper towel. Discard towel after use
For outdoor use: (adjacent to house or structure) Place gel in areas adjacent to structure where roaches may nest or breed. Apply gel to places where roaches may enter your home, such as eaves, sills and expansion joints. Apply gel in protected areas whenever possible, as direct sunlight and water will reduce the residual effectiveness. Inspect gel after one month and reapply if no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Storage: Do no contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in a cool, dry area. Disposal: If empty: nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency..© 2010 Combat Insect Control Systems