This 3M product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M's option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price. Limitation of liability:
3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential.
- Clean surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently, let dry. Do not use household cleaners. Separate strips
- Remove blue liner. Press adhesive to clip. Make sure tab is accessible for future removal
- Remove black liner
- Press clip firmly for 30 seconds. Wait 1 hour before use
- Never pull strip towards you
- Hold clip gently to prevent hook from snapping fingers. Do no press clip against wall
- Stretch straight down along wall at least 6 inches (15 cm) until strip releases from wall
Apply to surfaces above 50°F (10°C). Adhesive could lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C). .
© 2012 3M