Command Strips™ - Designer Value Pack
Holds Strongly | Removes Cleanly
- Designer 2 small hooks, 2 small strips (holds 1lb/450g each)
- Designer 2 medium hooks, 2 small strips (holds 3lb/1kg each)
- No surface damage
Important: Follow instructions carefully! Save Instructions for clean removal in the future!
Limited Warranty: This 3M product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M's option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.
Limitation of Liability: 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential.
Made in U.S.A.
To Mount Hooks:
- Clean Surface - use isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe lightly, let dry. Do not use household cleaners.
- Apply Strip - remove red Command™ Adhesive liner. Align square end with raised line on back of hook. Press firmly.
- Press Firmly! - remove black "wall side" liner. Position hook and press entire hook firmly for 30 seconds.
- Wait 1 hour before use.
To Remove Hooks and Base:
- Slide Hook Cover up - reveal mounting base and removal tab.
- Grab Removal Tab - to prevent base from snapping your fingers, hold base as shown. Do not press base against wall. Never pull the strip out at an angle. Strip could break or damage the surface.
- Slowly slide the tab straight down against the wall - stretching the strip at least 6 inches (15cm) for small hooks, 12 inches (30 cm) for medium hooks until mounting base releases from the wall.
Hooks can be reused with Command™ Adhesive Small and Medium Strips.
Note: Apply to surfaces above 50°F (10°C). Adhesive could often lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C).