Holds Strongly | Removes Cleanly | No Surface Damage
3 hooks, 6 large strips (each holds 2kg- 5lb each)
Limited Warranty: This 3M product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. If this product is defective, your exclusive remedy shall be, at 3M's option, replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.
Limitation of Liability: 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential.
Hooks made in Taiwan
Strips made in U.S.A.
Important: Follow instructions carefully! Save Instructions for clean removal in the future!
- Clean Surface - use isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe lightly, let dry. Do Not use household cleaners.
- Separate Strips - remove red liner. Apply strip as shown. Press firmly.
- Remove black liner. Mount hook and press entire hook firmly for 30 seconds.
- Wait 1 hour. Save instructions for future removal.
- Slide hook cover up to reveal base and removal tab.
- To prevent base from snapping your fingers, hold base as shown. Do not press base against wall. Grab tab. Never pull the strip out at an angle. Strip could break or damage the surface.
- Slowly slide the tab straight down against the wall, stretching the strip at least 15 inches (38 cm) until base releases from the wall.
Note: Apply to surfaces above 50°F (10°C). Adhesive could often and lose adhesion above 105°F (40°C).