Complete by AMO Multi-Purpose Solution4.0 1.0
Size/Count 12.0 oz.
- For effective disinfection and comfort
- Gentle on the eyes
- For soft contact lensesmore
- Free Complete lens case inside.
- For effective disinfection and comfort.
- For soft contact lenses.
- Removes protein.
- Easy Rub Formula = Disinfection & Comfort.
- With its unique Easy Rub Formula, Complete MPS promotes disinfection by removing and killing a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms on your lens to help protect your eyes against infection.
- Complete MPS Easy Rub Formula removes protein and debris to thoroughly clean your lenses.
- Complete Easy Rub Formula contains Poloxamer 237, an effective cleaner that is also gentle on the eyes.
- With 4 beneficial electrolytes, Complete Easy Rub Formula helps promote a healthy lens wearing experience.
- Complete Multi-Purpose Solution contains chlorhexidine or thimerosal.
- Made in Spain.
Tips for healthy lens wear
COMPLETE® MPS EASY RUB Formula helps you maintain clean and comfortable lenses for effective disinfection and comfort.
RINSE for lens-wearing comfort when you insert your lenses
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry with a lint-free towel prior to handling your lenses
- Prior to reapplying lenses, RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh COMPLETE® MPS to remove any debris on the lens.
RUB, RINSE & SOAK for effective disinfection when you remove your lenses
- Wash your hands with soap and water and fry with a lint free towel prior to handling your lenses.
- Place 3 drops or more of COMPLETE® MPS on one side of the lens surface
- RUB your lens gently from the center to the edges for at least 10 seconds (Never rub in a circular motion, because it may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface)
- After rubbing for at least 10 seconds, turn lens over and repeat step 3
- RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh COMPLETE® MPS. Place lenses in clean COMPLETE® lens case and fill with COMPLETE® MPS. Close COMPLETE® lens case tightly
- SOAK - Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of (6) hours for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal
Caring for your COMPLETE® LENS CASE
- Always rinse tour COMPLETE® lens case daily with fresh COMPLETE® MPS and let it air dry. Never use tap water
- Replace your COMPLETE® lens case every 1-3 months
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.06 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 2.7x 7.3
Item Code: 548910
Contains no chlorhexidine ot thimerosal
If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product, Do Not Use.
Don't Forget the Following Guidelines on How Best to Take Care of Your Lenses:
- Do not store or rinse in any non-sterile water, including tap water
- Do not swim, shower or use a hot tub while wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use saliva or put lenses in mouth to rewet
- Do not wear lenses longer than prescribed
- Discard any soft contact lenses that are damaged or dehydrated
- Avoid using aerosols when wearing contact lenses
- Discard any remaining solution in your COMPLETE® lens case before disinfecting your lenses again
- Do not forget your yearly exam
See inside card for full instructions and safety information
Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (0.0001%a phosphate buffer , Poloxamer 237 , Edetate Disodium , Sodium Chloride , Water (Purified)