For external use only
Do not use
When using this product
- On irritated skin or on any area that is affected or reddened
- On morels, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Avoid inhaling vapors
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.