$100 Value Compared to Other Styling Tools
Straighten, brush and create flips with one tool
- Tangle-free rotating barrel with tourmaline ionic ceramic plates
- 2 removable bristle brush attachments
- Hair straightener with motorized rotating barrel
- Tourmaline ionic ceramic plate prevents hot spots, eliminates static, reduces frizz and protects hair's natural luster
- Variable heat settings reach up to 400° F / 205° C
- 30-second instant heat*; auto off; LED indicator light
- Includes two removable bristle brush attachments
- Tourmaline ionic ceramic plate reduces frizz and protects hair's natural luster
- Salon swivel cord
The BC176RP infiniti Pro Styler by Conair straightens, waves and creates body in a single stroke - maximizing your styling options. The unique design of the infiniti Pro Styler features a motorized rotating barrel which combs your hair as you style. The motorized barrel eliminates tangles and reduces the time it takes to style your hair. The two-inch tourmaline ionic ceramic plate reaches professional temperatures quickly for more effective straightening and curling.
The far infrared heat gently heats hair cuticles to help them lie flat, creating smooth frizz-free silky hair without any heat damage. Choose from a variety of heat settings to find the right temperature for your hair type. Includes a rotating barrel which straightens your hair as you style.
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in China
*Unit will not reach stabilized temperature within 30 seconds.
Due to continuing product improvements, the actual product purchased may differ slightly from the one shown on this package.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Use both removable bristles for the most tension. Use only one for less or remove both for the least tension.
- As you pass the styler through the hair, triple technologies infuse hair with brilliant shine while straightening with ease.
- For more volume, pull through at a faster speed. Go slower for a straighter, more sleek look. Create flips, too!
©2010 Conair Corporation