Automatically Seals Between Sips
Leak Proof & Spill Proof.
Push button to hydrate! Spill- and leak-proof Autoseal® technology offers one-handed convenience, making the Autoseal® Water Bottle perfect for active use. No spouts to open or lids to remove - just press to sip and release to automatically seal.
The Autoseal® Water Bottle is easy to drink from, and easy to carry. It's the ultimate in on-the-go hydration.
- 100% BPA free. No need to worry about the container you are drinking from - Contigo® makes only BPA free bottles.
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
- Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL® automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
- One-handed water bottle operation for on-the-go drinking.
- Water bottle is made out of Tritan, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors.
- Carabiner clip on the handle makes this water bottle easy to carry. Attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability.
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wide opening fits ice cubes.
- Volume markings help you gauge water intake.
- 24 oz. size fits most car cupholders.
Made in China
- Bottles and lids are top-rack dishwasher-safe, but hand wash recommended for best results.
- Wash all parts with hot soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with the lid removed to allow parts to dry completely.
- To drink, press the AUTOSEAL® button when the bottle is in the upright position prior to lifting it to drink. Return to the upright position and release the button to seal the bottle.
- Prior to drinking, check to make sure the lid is tightened securely.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the neck of the bottle.
- This product is leak-proof only when properly maintained and properly assembled, and the AUTOSEAL® button is in the closed position.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with this product is designed to only fit your new Contigo® Water Bottle. It is not meant to be used on any other product.
- AUTOSEAL® lid is designed to help prevent spills from accidental tipping.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as pressure build-up can cause leaking or spraying.
- Do not microwave.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, or other harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive scrubbers.