ConvaTec Active Life Convex Convex One-Piece Pre-Cut Drainable Pouch With Durahesive Skin Barrier
Size/Count 5.0 ea
- Eliminates need to cut, trim or shape
- Extra protection against leakage
- Tape collar eliminates need for tapingmore
2007 E.R. Squibb & Sons, L.L.C. Reprinted with permission
- Built-in deep convexity provides extra protection against leakage
- Durahesive skin barrier offers excellent skin protection and wear time
- Tape collar eliminated need for taping
- Durable comfort panel wipes off easily and is quick to dry
- Contoured pouch is easy to empty
- Prior to application of this product the enclosed instructions must be carefully read.
- Do not enlarge precut stoma opening.
- (a) The tail closure may be attached to the pouch prior to application of the pouch to the body.
- (b) When Stomahesive® Paste is indicated, apply a ring of paste to the back (adhesive side) of the Durahesive disc, around the precut opening. Allow the paste to set for one minute prior the application to the skin.
ActiveLife Convex One-Piece Pre-Cut Drainable Pouch With Durahesive Skin Barrier 12 inch transparent pouch with 1-sided comfort panel with tape collar
The ActiveLife Convex One-piece System features the long lasting protection of the Durahesive Skin Barrier in an integral convex faceplate. The pre-cut stoma opening in nine sizes eliminates the need to cut, trim, or shape.
For more information or if you have questions, call 1-800-422-8811
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET, and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Preparation and Application:
Cleanse the peristomal area with water and pat thoroughly dry, making sure it is free from any greasy substance or solvent. A protective barrier wipe can be used prior to the application of the wafer.
Important - Select an Active Life Convex Pouch with the precut stoma opening the same size as the largest diameter of the stoma. Do not enlarge the precut opening.
1. Remove the plastic shield from the Durahesive® disc.
2. Remove the release paper from the picture frame support adhesive by bending the slit edges sharply backwards. Do Not remove the release paper from the side edges until later.
3. Hold the pouch by the two side edges keeping it in an upright manner and away from the body until the center of the Durahesive disc has been positioned over the stoma.
4. Press the Durahesive disc against the skin, paying particular attention to the area closest to the stoma.
5. Press the picture frame support adhesive against the skin, making sure it is smooth and wrinkle free.
6. Remove the remaining release paper from the side edges and smooth into place.
Tail Closure Attachment
7. Fold the pouch tail over the "knife" edge of the closure only once as shown. Hold in place.
8. Press firmly on the raised bar of the closure (especially at the center) until it "snaps" securely closed.
9. To remove the closure, separate the "knife" edge from the bar as shown.
10. If a belt is used, attach it to the belt tabs on the pouch and adjust the belt to fit comfortably.
11. Gently pull a corner of the adhesive collar with one hand while gently applying pressure to the adjacent peristomal skin with the other hand. An adhesive remover may be used to assist in wafer removal.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.5x 6.3x 2.2
Item Code: 551105
Store at room temperature. Avoid refrigeration and exposure to high humidity.