For external and single use only. Discard properly after use, do not reuse or freeze.
Failure to follow instructions or warnings could result in serious injuries such as frostbite. Do not use on infants. Keep out of reach of children and supervise children during use. Do not use for more than 10-15 minutes in same location. Immediately discard leaking or damaged cold pack. If solution contact eyes or skin wash thoroughly with water and seek medical advice. If solution is swallowed, drink several glasses of water and contact poison control immediately. Unless prescribed by a physician, cold therapy is not recommended for individuals with circulatory problems. Seek your physician if pain or swelling persists. Store at room temperature and keep away from direct heat or open flames.