#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Won't run into eyes & sting
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Adults and children 6 months of age and older - Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Children under 3 years of age - Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
Children under 6 months of age - Ask a doctor.
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 2.8x 7.15
Item Code: 518104
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone 3% , Homosalate (15%) , Octisalate (5%) , Octocrylene (10%) , Oxybenzone 6%
Water , Butylene Glycol , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Glyceryl Stearate , Behenyl Alcohol , Benzyl Alcohol , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) , Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) , Stearic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Lauryl Alcohol , Myristyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride , Chlorphenesin , Cellulose Gum , Butylated PVP , Disodium EDTA