Priced per store
Size/Count 3.0 oz.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Stays on strong when you sweat
- Won't run into eyes and sting more
Ship to you
- Plus antioxidant defense
- Broad spectrum; UVA/UVB
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
Stays on strong when you sweat (won't run into eyes and sting).
© 2013 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 2.4x 6.05
Item Code: 217517
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Avobenzone3% , Homosalate - 10 % , Octisalate (5%) , Octocrylene (10%)
water , Sorbitol , ethylhexyl palmitate , Neopentyl Glycol , Stearyl Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer , Bis-Stearyl Ethylenediamine , benzyl alcohol , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Capric Triglyceride , Caprylic , triethanolamine , fragrance , Acrylates , C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , chlorphenesin , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Retinyl Palmitate , Oleth-3 , Disodium EDTA