Coppertone Sport High Performance AccuSpray Sunscreen, SPF 703.0 1.0
Specially formulated for active adults, this clear, no-rub, no mess spray goes on fast and dries quickly. Ultra sweatproof so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Sprays on a any angle for quick and even application. Replenishing antioxidants help fortify skin's natural defenses depleted during sun exposure.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Designed to reach hard to reach places
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sue exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
May stain some fabrics. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. Avoid long term storage above 40° C (104° F).
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 7.35
Item Code: 535016
For external use only. Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. When using this product: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone (3%) , Homosalate (15%) , Octisalate (5%) , Octocrylene (10%) , Oxybenzone6%
Alcohol Denatured63.7% v/v , Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer , Glycerin , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Fragrance , Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride