Tri-Core® Cervical Pillow Helps Provide Proper Alignment of the Spine
- Most Requested Fiber Orthopedic Support Pillow
- Designed to correct and maintain cervical alignment
- Tri-Core pillows are beneficial to those who sleep on their side as well as for back sleepers
- Tri-Core pillows' unique trapezoid center cradles the head and supports the neck to help align the neck and the head in their proper positions
- Because the cervical curve is supported in its neutral position, using Tri-Core pillows helps to correct nerve malfunction and promotes healing of injuries
- More importantly, Tri-Core pillows promote good health while providing maximum comfort by preserving the normal curvature of the neck and spine
- Two different sized lobes provide better fit for different sized sleepers. Bottom: Smaller Neck Support. Top: Larger Neck Support
- Side Lobes are taller than the trapezoid center, to accommodate side sleeping
- High resiliency fiber springs back when compressed
- Blended cotton cover is breathable and soft
- Fiberfill provides softer support and lasts longer
- Tri-Core is a premium product with 240 thread count, deluxe material and a very high quality soft luxurious fiber that lasts a long time and offers correction and comfort
Made in the USA, our best selling orthopedic pillow, the Tri-Core, is prized for its ability to help relieve neck pain and correctly align the spine, while supporting the neck in its natural position. Our most requested fiber support pillow provides softer support and lasts longer than traditional pillows. The trapezoid-shaped center delivers great orthopedic benefits; cradling the head and firmly supporting the neck.
Two different sized lobes provide a better fit for different sized sleepers. Side lobes are taller for side sleeping. High resiliency fiber springs back when compressed for exceptional comfort and durability. Blended cotton cover is breathable and soft to the touch. Fits a standard pillowcase. 24" x 16" (61cm x 41cm).
Maximize Your Comfort and Support
Our fiber pillows are designed specifically with the neck and back in mind. Choose the firm support of our Standard Tri-Core Pillow or the Gentle Tri-Core Pillow with slightly less fiber and height. If you are new to a cervical support pillow, it may take time to adjust; this is the pillow working to help restore proper cervical curve during sleep.
*Note: The difference between standard support (firm) and gentle is subtle. The gentle support option contains less fiber, which slightly reduces the height and firmness of the pillow.
Made in USA