Coricidin HBP Maximum Strength Flu Tablets Maximum Strength5.0 1.0
Size/Count 20.0 ea
- Relieves aches, pains & cough
- Also relieves runny nose & sneezing
- For people with high blood pressuremore
- Cold relief for people with high blood pressure
Made in Canada
Do not use more than directed ( see overdose warning)
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over - 2 tablets every 6 hours, while symptoms persist, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours,
Children Under 12 Years of Age - consult a doctor.
Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F).
Protect from Excessive Moisture.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Do not use this product if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking this product.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.05x 3.85
Item Code: 691299
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with a rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen (500 mg)Pain reliever/fever reducer , Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg)Antihistamine , Dextromethorphan HBr (15 mg)Cough suppressant
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Hypromellose , Lactose (Milk) , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Pregelatinized Starch , Stearic Acid , Titanium Dioxide
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
Serving per Container : 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|