Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
With other acetaminophen containing product
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oradase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with a rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever