For external use only.
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and seborrheic dermatitis.
Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching.
Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.