For external use only.
Do not use
When using this product
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy, oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps and seborrheic dermatitis. Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.