For external use only Do not use
When using this product
- In the genital area if you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Keep out of reach of children.
- Conditions worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- External Anal and Genital Itching
Other uses of this product should be only under the supervision of a doctor.