From the Makers of Cosamin
Double Strength Chewable Tablets
110 Scored Chewable Tablets
#1 Veterinarian Recommended Brand
- Original researched brand
- Contains FCHG4®* glucosamine HCI and TRH122*® sodium chondroitin sulfate, exclusive researched ingredients not found in other brands
- Best Cosequin choice for maintaining your pet's mobility (climbing stairs or rising from a down position)
- Tasty tablets
- Economical for long-term maintenance (see chart)
For Dogs of All Sizes
For Maximum Joint Protection
This bottle contains (1) non-toxic desiccant to help preserve freshness and ensure the shelf life of the product.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
The recommended initial administration period is four to six weeks, however, some dogs may respond in a shorter period of time. The number of Cosequin DS chewable tablets may then be reduced to the maintenance level. The chewable tablets may be fed directly or crumbled and mixed with food.
- Dog's under 10 lbs - Initially 1/2 daily - maintenance level 1/2 daily
- Dog's 10-24 lbs - Initially 1 daily (1/2 morning, 1/2 evening) - maintenance level 1/2 daily
- Dog's 25-49 lbs - Initially 2 daily (1 morning, 1 evening) - maintenance level 1 daily
- Dog's 50-100 lbs - Initially 3 daily (2 morning, 1 evening) - maintenance level 1-2 daily
- Dog's over 100 lbs - Initially 4 daily (2 morning, 2 evening) - maintenance level 2 daily
Once consistent improvement has been seen, these maintenance levels may be reduced to an every other day administration. The maintenance level can also be used long term on healthy dogs to help support their joints.
Store in a cool dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep bottle out of reach of children.