Washability you can trust!
Crayola washable kids' paint is formulated to easily wash from skin and most children's clothing.
- Includes brush
- Water based
- For arts & crafts, poster, and school projects
- Use with brushes, sponges, stamps, stencils and more
- Conforms to: ASTM D 4236
- 3 fl oz paint, total
Contents and colors may vary.
Made in USA and China
We guarantee the quality of all Crayola products. If this product does not perform properly, please contact us. In the USA and Canada, call 1-800-CRAYOLA (800-272-9652), weekdays 9 AM - 4 PM ET. Please retain package for future reference.
Folding to create a mirror image:
- Point one half of the paper with a brush or use objects such as stampers, sponges, buttons or lids
- Fold the paper in half and rub gently. Open the paper and see what you have created
Combing for a great texture
- On a piece of paper, paint all different colors and shapes. Make sure the paint is thick enough to drag a comb through to leave a trail
- Find an old comb and drag it through the paint. Drag in all directions to create fun and exciting textures
Washing & care information: For best results: Crayola Washable Kids' Paints wash from skin and most washable children's clothing. Wash promptly in hot wash cycle. Do not use pre-wash or chlorine bleach. Repeat laundering may be required..
© 2011 Crayola