When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.