This anticavity fluoride rinse helps you get better dental check-ups*, and also provides 6 in 1 benefits:
- Rebuilds enamel
- Helps prevent cavities
- Cleans teeth & gums
- Kills bad breath germs
- Freshens breath
- No burn of alcohol
*Strengthens enamel for a healthier mouth
If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest Pro-Health will refund your purchase. Simply return your receipt and copy of bottle UPC within 60 days of purchase. Call 1-877-769-8794 for more information.
Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) or rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
To open: Remove printed band; squeeze cap and turn.
To close: Turn cap until it clicks..
© 2010 Procter & Gamble