What Makes Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste So Unique?
Using breakthrough technology, Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the first and only toothpaste on the market today to contain the Polyfluorite? System. This unique system combines two powerful ingredients: stannous fluoride to protect against gingivitis, plaque, cavities and tooth sensitivity; and sodium hexametaphosphate, a stain- and tartar-fighting ingredient. Together they deliver comprehensive protection for your teeth like never before, while providing whitening benefits.
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste is the first toothpaste recognized by the American Dental Association to protect against all these areas: Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque, Tooth Sensitivity, Tartar Buildup and Stains, and it Freshens Breath!
Clinically proven active ingredient. This toothpaste uses a Polyfluorite System consisting of therapeutic antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals for cleaning. With regular brushing, this toothpaste provides these benefits:
- Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
- Fights tartar
- Freshens breath
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 years: ask a dentist
For complete oral care, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist regularly.Other Information:
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining on teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This toothpaste is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- See your dentist regularly
© 2009 P&G