Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.