When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow. Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist