Helps you get better dental check-ups.* 6 in 1 benefits:
- Rebuilds enamel
- Helps prevent cavities
- Cleans teeth and gums
- Kills bad breath germs
- Freshens breath
- No burn of alcohol
*Strengthens enamel for a healthier mouth
If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest Pro-Health will refund your purchase. Simple return your receipt and copy of bottle UPC within 60 days of purchase. Call 1-877-769-8794 for more information.
Important: Read directions for proper use.
To open: Remove printed band; squeeze cap and turn. To close: Turn cap until it clicks.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
In some cases, rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit..
© 2013 Procter & Gamble