Ask a dentist if symptoms persist or condition worsens after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums.