When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.