When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of cavities, help prevent gingivitis, helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.