Croc Nero Flatiron/Straightener 3/4" Pink
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Floating plates & rounded barrel
- Compact, slim & lightweight
- Nano silver technology
Black Titanium - Floating Plats & Rounded Barrel For Salon Quality Flips, Curls, and Waves
- Perfection at your fingertips
Croc® Nero is professionally inspired hair iron for the stylist in you. One iron is all you need to create those salon quality flips, waves, and straight looks in minutes.
Nano Silver Technology:
- Nano-sized particles of silver are embedded into the iron.
- The benefits: silver sanitizes everything it touches and is low friction for getting styling.
Black Titanium Plate Featured Benefits:
- More intense shine
- Seals in hair's natural moisture, locking out humidity
- Firmer pull producing ultra straight style.
- Glides easier through the hair
- Creates less statis & frizz
- Combats against styling product (such as gel, spray, wax, etc.) build up on the plates
- Consistent heat distribution
Compact, Slim, Lightweight, Ergonomic Design
- Allows close access to the roots and adapts easily to your styling techniques
- Floating Plates: Designed to self adjust to the hair texture for even pressure.
- Rounded Barrel: For salon quality flips, curls, and waves.
- Instant Heat: Delivers high, even temperatures without damaging hot spots.
- 430°F (220°C) maximum temperature.
- 9ft long 360° swivel cord.
Made in Korea
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with Turbo ion, Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Turbo ion. Turbo ion guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Turbo ion product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.
Your flat iron is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed. Please keep all vents and openings clear of dirt and dust. If cleaning becomes necessary, be sure to unplug the appliance and allow it to cool. Use a soft cloth to wipe until clean. It is normal for any iron to accumulate dirt over time.
- Unplug the flat iron
- Wait until it cools to room temperature
- Put a teaspoon of ordinary rubbing alcohol onto a soft cloth.
- Wipe the plates gently to remove dirt.
- Do not scrub
©Turbo Ion, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.99 Product in inches (LxWxH): 11.95x 4.1x 2.15
Item Code: 241033
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be taken. Please read all of the instructions before using the styling iron.
- Appliances are electrically live even when the switch is off. Always keep away from water and other liquids.
- Always unplug the appliance immediately after use.
- Do not use or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- If the appliance falls into water, unplug immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- This appliance is not intended for use by young children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This professional styling iron reaches high temperatures. Do not leave it on your hair for more then a few seconds as this may damage your hair.
- Never allow plates to come in contact with skin.
- Never cover the unit with anything (such as a towel)
- Never place on a surface that isn't heat resistant and always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not immerse any part of the unit, cord, or plug in water or any other liquid. Switch off and allow to fully cool before cleaning and storing.
- Ensure hands are dry and hair is free from excess moisture before handling the plug or the appliance.
- Carry out regular checks of the styling iron to ensure there is no damage. Should there be any signs of damage; the styling iron should not be used.