Croc Titanium Flat Iron/Straightener 1 1/2" Black
- Inflated Infra-red heat being pushed out through holes.
- Industry's most advanced "Nano-fine Ceramic Heating Element".
- Infra-red heat & negative ion ventilating holes (10 large, 94 small)
- Nano-silver coated dual cover keeps the temperature of handle to a minimal (122°F/ 50°C)
- Offering the effect of: "Infra-red Shield" & "Negative Ion Shower" minimizes damage to hair and rejuvenates it.
- Completely new ergonomic design minimizes the risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and presses firmly without strain.
- After washing hair, towel dry without rubbing hair shaft. (Use of styling products before ironing is not recommended).
- Section off hair accordingly. (If hair is questionable, please perform a strand test before flat ironing the hair)
- Within seconds, the heating plates will reach maximum temperature. The iron is now ready for use.
- Keep the flat iron an inch and a half away from the scalp.
- Work with hair in manageable sections and use guided temperature settings recommended necessary to straighten hair. (Evaporation of excess moisture does not indicate damage to the hair)
- Use a comb to separate and section hair is recommended as you are ironing.
Nano Technology Hair Care Tool
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Made in Korea
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with Turbo Ion, Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Turbo Ion. Turbo Ion guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Turbo Ion product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.
Your flat iron is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed. Please keep all vents and openings clear of dirt and dust. If cleaning becomes necessary, be sure to unplug the appliance and allow it to cool. Use a soft cloth to wipe until clean. It is normal for any iron to accumulate dirt over time.
- Unplug the flat iron
- Wait until it cools to room temperature
- Put a teaspoon of ordinary rubbing alcohol onto a soft cloth.
- Wipe the plates gently to remove dirt.
- Do not scrub
Manufactured by Turbo Ion, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.99 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 12.85x 2.7
Item Code: 241009
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be taken. Please read all of the instructions before using the styling iron.
- Appliances are electrically live even when the switch is off. Always keep away from water and other liquids.
- Always unplug the appliance immediately after use.
- Do not use or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- If the appliance falls into water, unplug immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- This appliance is not intended for use by young children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This professional styling iron reaches high temperatures. Do not leave it on your hair for more then a few seconds as this may damage your hair.
- Never allow plates to come in contact with skin.
- Never cover the unit with anything (such as a towel)
- Never place on a surface that isn't heat resistant and always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not immerse any part of the unit, cord, or plug in water or any other liquid. Switch off and allow to fully cool before cleaning and storing.
- Ensure hands are dry and hair is free from excess moisture before handling the plug or the appliance.
- Carry out regular checks of the styling iron to ensure there is no damage. Should there be any signs of damage; the styling iron should not be used.